WALKIN( 二 )


非常好!
That is good, on your knees, one foot then the next and up.
對了,膝蓋著地,一只腳,然后另一只,起 。

WALKIN

文章插圖
Well done!
好樣的!
Child: I did it, Mommy!
寶寶:我會了,媽媽!
IV. Learning How to Skate
學習如何滑冰
Child: I want to skate now.
寶寶:我現在想滑了 。
Mom: I know, but we need to get our balance on our skates first.
媽媽:我知道,但是我們得先穿著冰刀練練平衡 。
【技能6 原地踏步】
Can youmarch in place?
你能原地踏步嗎?
Justliftone foot up and then the other.
先抬一只腳,再抬另一只 。
Perfect!
非常好!
【技能7 小步向前】
Now we can trymoving forward.
現在試試往前走 。
Put your feet together andtake little steps.
把腳并在一起,然后邁小步 。
That's good.
很好 。
【WALKIN】【技能8 腳跟略并攏,小步向前】
Now tryputting your heels closer togetherso your feet make a\"V\" shapeand take little steps again.
現在試試腳跟稍微離近一些,成一個八字,然后邁小步 。
【技能9 手臂幫助保持平衡】
Putyour armsupandout to your sidesto help you keep your balance.
抬起手臂,伸向兩側,幫助保持平衡 。
WALKIN

文章插圖
I will help you byholdingyouunderyour arms.
我幫你一下,托著你的胳膊 。
英文里沒有表達“托”的專門的詞,而是用hold under,即“從下面扶著”表達 。

WALKIN

文章插圖
Well done, you are doing a great job!
好樣的,你真棒!
Child: Can I tryglidinglike that girl, mommy?
寶寶:我能像那個女孩一樣滑嗎,媽媽?
Glide:滑行;滑冰場景不用slide表示“滑” 。

WALKIN

文章插圖
Mom: We need to practice keeping our balance first by taking little steps.
媽媽:咱們需要先多練練平衡,先小步滑 。
【技能10 蹬冰滑行】
When you can do that really well without me holding you, we can tryglidingbypushingour skates to the side and pushing forward.
什么時候你已經做得特別好了,不用我扶了,咱們再試試,向一側蹬冰,向前滑行 。
Child: I love skating.
寶寶:我喜歡滑冰 。
V. Calling It a Day
今天就到這兒吧
Mom: You did a great job today.
媽媽:你今天滑得非常好 。
Shall we call it a day?
今天就到這兒吧?
Let's gowarm upwith some hot chocolate.
咱們喝點熱巧克力暖和一下 。
Warm up既可以當“熱身”講,也可以當“讓身體暖和起來”講 。

WALKIN

文章插圖
We can come back again another day topractice some more.
咱們哪天再過來多練練 。

相關經驗推薦