戀戀筆記本經典臺詞 戀戀筆記本6大片段聚焦 改觀網


戀戀筆記本經典臺詞 戀戀筆記本6大片段聚焦 改觀網

文章插圖

戀戀筆記本片段經典臺詞 排名不分先后
Allie得了老年癡呆癥 , 失去了記憶 , Noah一遍一遍讀他們年輕時的故事給她聽 。
I know you feel lost right now,我知道你現在感覺很失落
but don't worry,但是別擔心
nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.沒有任何事物會失落或被遺忘
The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉體只會遲緩、老化 , 冰冷
the embers left from earlier fires.大火過后的余燼
shall duly flame again.也會再度燃燒
Noah的孩子們勸他回家 , 他堅持留在醫院陪著Allie.
Look, guys,孩子們
that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心愛的人
I'm not leaving her.我不會離開她
This is my home now.這里現在就是我家
Your mother is my home.你們的母親就是我的家
結尾 , 非常感人—— 二人不離不棄 , 在愛中辭世 。
Allie:I need to ask you something.
我要問你一件事
Noah:What is it, sweetheart?什么事?親愛的
Allie:Do you think that our love can create miracles?
你覺得我們的愛可以創造奇跡嗎?
Noah:Yes, I do.That's what brings you back to me each time.
我想可以 , 正是因為愛每次都把你帶回我身邊
Allie:Do you think our love could take us away together?
你覺得我們的愛能把我們一起帶走嗎?
Noah:I think our love can do anything we want it to.
我想我們的愛可以讓我們無所不能
Allie:I love you.我愛你
Noah:I love you, Allie.我也愛你
片頭老年Noah說的開場白
I am no one special, 我不是什么名人 ,
just a common man with common thoughts.只是個思想平凡的普通人 。
I've led a common life.過著普通的生活 。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我沒有什么紀念碑 。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快會為世人所遺忘 。
But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面來說 , 我跟大家一樣都活得很快樂 。
I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意愛著另一個人 , 對我而言 , 那已經足夠了 。
二人再度相逢 , 情人之間的爭吵 , 有時候也是愛情的一部分 。
Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們 , 已經在吵架了
Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我們就是這樣 , 我們會吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎樣?
Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
所以這不輕松 , 反而會很吃力
And we're gonna have to work at this every day,
我們會每天都得面對這個問題
but I want to do that, because I want you.
而我想要那些 , 因為我要你
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我永遠要你 , 要我們一起廝守每一天
Allie難以下定決心 , 一邊是Lon,一邊是Noah.Noah歇斯底里的問她自己要什么 。
Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.
拜托你別再想大家要什么了
Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,
別再想我要什么
what your parents want. What do you want?

相關經驗推薦